The luxurious manuscript with the equally luxurious binding was a gift from the voyvod of Wallachia, John Matthew Bassaraba and his wife Domna Elina to the ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople. The donors are depicted in ff 2v-3r of the codex. The excellent manuscript, written by the monk Anthinos of Ioannina, is dated in 1644.
- Collection: Manuscripts, Codices, Early Printed Books, Engravings and Drawings
- Type: LECTIONARY
- Origin: Petritziotissa Monastery, Bachkovo, Eastern Romylia.
- Measurement: 48,5 x 28,5 cm
- Exhibit Number: ΒΧΜ 01486α
- Appears in: IV.3d. Monasteries: flowering and brilliance