The icon was in the church of Zoodochos Pigi in the Kimolos island (Cyclades). It was donated in 1904 by the owner of the church, Emmanuel Androulakakis, to the collection of the Christian Archaeological Society, which has been the core of the collection of the Byzantine & Christian Museum. Chronology: 2nd half 16th c.
- Collection: Icons and Wood-Carvings
- Origin: Kimolos island (Cyclades)
- Creator: Michael Damaskenos
- Measurement: 86,5 x 67,5 cm
- Exhibit Number: ΒΧΜ 02038