Wall-painting found in 1849 in the ruins of the demolished church of Prophet Elijah, near the Agora in Athens. Initially the scene was known as the Virgin of the Catalans, as it was thought that the initials on either side of the coats of arms belonged to the Catalans who ruled Athens in the 14th century. But the Latin initials F-A and L-S have been identified with the names of Francesco/Franco, Dukes of Athens (1451-1456) of the florentine family of Acciajuoli, and the Genovese Lorenzo Spinola.
- Collection: Wall-paintings
- Type: WALL-PAINTING
- Origin: Church of Prophetes Elias [Prophet Elijah], Athens
- Measurement: 117 x 157 cm
- Exhibit Number: ΒΧΜ 01111